Friday, December 5, 2014

Mormons and Homosexuality

The Mormon Church sometimes really gets me shaking my head.  Such was the case last year when they ended a ban against homosexuals as members of their chapters of the Boy Scouts of America. I guess it should really not be surprising, since that cult has historically been wrapped around sexual immorality.

I found some more information about the subject - and it isn’t flattering for the LDS.  Along with that additional information, this article states that Mormons have already been catering to homosexuals.

However, the Mormon Church leadership has made it clear that homosexual behavior is against God’s Word.  The Mormon Church officially condemns homosexual behavior as sinful, and are against same-sex unions.

So my question is, why do they not excommunicate members who promote homosexuality?  What about the organization, “Affirmation: Gay & Lesbian Mormons” - why is the LDS church not publicly denouncing this organization and booting out all members?

Now, if any of my readers have more current information about the LDS and homosexuality, please feel free to comment on this article or write me a personal e-mail.


No comments: